Thai Kajima Co., Ltd.
Thai Kajima Co., Ltd. is an established general contractor providing private and public sector customers in Thailand with design and construction services in civil, structural, mechanical, electrical and general interior works for buildings and infrastructures.
The company is committed to making its production activities efficient and living up to the expectations of society and its customers. To achieve this goal, the company is continually improves its Integrated Management System to enhance its Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental performance including through compliance with all applicable requirements and compliance obligations.
The company is committed to deliver products and services that assure its customers satisfaction in all phases. The company strives to provide its customers with products and services that meet and even exceed their expectations and enhance their satisfaction. The company continuously aims to improve the performance of its construction operations by achieving the following:
- Ensuring that customer requirements are received and understood precisely, and that product quality properly meets these requirements,
- Delivering projects on time,
- Preventing the occurrence of defective work and minimizing the need for reworks, and
- Improving product quality and work efficiency through technology development.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
The company emphasizes the health and safety of its staff and all persons related to its operations. The company is committed to preventing injury and ill health arising from work-related activities among all staff and subcontractors. To ensure the protection of health and safety of its staff and subcontractors, the company must:
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for its staff and subcontractors,
- Eliminate work-related hazards and reduce OH&S risks,
- Promote various safety activities to enhance the knowledge and awareness of all staff and subcontractors with regard to occupational health and safety,
- Encourage consultation and participation between the company and subcontractors in order to improve the OH&S management system.
The company is committed to protecting the local and global environment. To minimize environmental impacts concerning its activities, products and services, the company must:
- Prevent pollution caused by its operations,
- Reduce wastes and minimize the consumption of resources,
- Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner,
- Encourage environmental protection among subcontractors.